Battlefield 3 Question
- Posted by Yuwai
- on Feb 4, 2012 3:27 pm GMT
Is there any reason to use the Flash Suppressor?
Yeah, it only hides your muzzle flash. Hopefully when they nerf some of the OP attachments/ammo, it just might have a use.
The Flash Suppressor does have some uses. While it does reduce hip fire accuracy it also reduces recoil which makes it handy for long range or sustained shooting. and unlike the Suppressor it has no impact on your damage.
While the Flash Suppressor doesn't have any effect on the mini-map it does have a significant visual effect. The lack of muzzle flash can make it easier to sight some weapons and it makes it much harder for enemies to spot you visually.
For it's advantages in sustained midrange fire the Flash Suppressor is actually an Ideal attachment for LMGs but they can be used on any gun.
Obviously using it is personal preference but there is a place for the Flash Suppressor, like every other attachment.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Firearms Guide by barticle||167K|
|Trophy Guide||Trophy Guide by barticle||327K|
|Other||Fighter Pilot Mastery Guide by wolverineli||24K|
|Other||Vehicle Guide by jimmythesnowman||193K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by calhoun1389||81K|
|Other||Multiplayer Point System by MadkaOwdiseez||86K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by redapocalypse04||34K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by a1ka1in||89K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by ExtremePhobia||39K|
- Player Reviews: 196
- Game Universe:
- Battlefield 1942 (XBOX, PC),
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (X360, PS2, XBOX, PSP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company (X360, PS3),
- Battlefield 2142 (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360, PS3, PC, IP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3, X360),
- Battlefield 1942 Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (X360, PS3, PC),
- Battlefield 3 (PC, X360, PS3, WIIU),
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (PS3, X360, PC)
Battlefield 3 Navigation