Battlefield 2 Related Games
With Battlefield 2: Deluxe Edition, you get both the original Battlefield 2 plus the Battlefield 2: Special Forces expansion pack.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2006
Battlefield 2: Euro Force is a booster pack which throws the European Union into the fray.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2006
Delta Force: Xtreme is an updated version of the classic military first-person shooter, with a newly optimized game engine, enhanced graphics, and added missions.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2005
Created under the direction of the US Marine Corps, First to Fight puts you behind the barrel of an M16-A4 as a Marine fireteam leader. Now it's up to you to lead your four-man team through the dangerous streets of Beirut in modern urban combat.
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2005
The first expansion pack for Special Forces is coming to the PC.
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2005
Counter-Strike: Source uses the highly-anticipated Source Engine to remake the original Counter-Strike. The game is available through Valve's Steam downloading service and will be distributed with Half-Life 2.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2004
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, the sequel to City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior, is a military style first person shooter that features sniping action set in three different terrain types: urban, jungle, and mountain.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
It features a blend of stealth, covert surveillance, and high-powered firefights at secret military bases, though the game also has several significant shortcomings.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2000
The sixth game in the Rainbow Six console shooter series returns to Las Vegas with more action-packed levels and a new sprint feature.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2008
If ever there was a game that proved the value of gameplay over graphics, it's Delta Force.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1998
Though Rogue Spear is in many ways a much better game than its similar predecessor, it too is not without a laundry list of problems.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
The setting is perfect shooter material, and Operation Flashpoint does justice to it with complex gameplay coupled with a huge and truly memorable gameworld.
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2001
Though the retail version has a few notable flaws, Joint Operations can be an exhilarating, fast-paced game about modern combat.
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2004
It will keep you on the edge of your seat and tuned to the action at all times.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1999
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter returns for a second showing of tactical shooting excitement.
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2007
If you don't care about the single-player game, if you have a high-speed Internet connection, and if you can find a good server, then Global Operations is great.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2002
Multiplayer fiends, of course, will have a field day and should remain satisfied until someone comes along with a nifty mod (like the "NATO" patch) or the sequel hits the shelves.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
Developed by the U.S. Army, America's Army is the only free action game that utilizes training, actions and career advancement.
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2009
Ghost Recon offers some excitingly tense moments, but problems often rear their ugly heads just when the game gets interesting.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2001
At best, it can be an unusually intense game that in many ways rivals or surpasses the top commercial tactical shooters.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2002
This sequel to Codemasters' popular Cold War-themed shooter takes place in a modern setting in which tensions are high between China and Russia.
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2009
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas is the fifth title in the Rainbow Six series, and pits players against terrorists who have taken the city of Vegas hostage.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2006
SWAT 3's most impressive feature has to be the amazing artificial intelligence employed by friend and foe alike.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
If you want to mow down terrorists using the latest firearms in a variety of colorful settings, then this is your game.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2000
- Player Reviews: 1,298
- Game Universe:
- Battlefield 1942 (XBOX, PC),
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (X360, PS2, XBOX, PSP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company (X360, PS3),
- Battlefield 2142 (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360, PS3, PC, IP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3, X360),
- Battlefield 1942 Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (X360, PS3, PC),
- Battlefield 3 (PC, X360, PS3, WIIU),
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (PS3, X360, PC)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
64 Players Online
Battlefield 2 Navigation