Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Related Games
Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike is a follow-up to Ghost Recon 2, offering eleven new single-player missions and an expanded multiplayer campaign.
- Release Date: Aug 2, 2005
A tactical first-person shooter developed in conjunction with the US Army in which you create a soldier and advance him or her through an army career.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
The next installment in the Rainbow Six series introduces a new single-player experience featuring advanced equipment and new storylines. This time, you can play as either Ding Chavez (the leader of Team Rainbow) or Dieter Weber (a sniper in charge of covering his team's movement).
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2005
Assume the role of pro paintball players, like Greg Hastings, as you use equipment from real life paintball sponsors to compete in realistic tournaments.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Ghost Recon makes excellent use of the Xbox Live service, giving it replay value well beyond that of its PC counterpart.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2002
Black Arrow will be instantly appealing to anybody who enjoyed Rainbow Six 3, and it also makes a great place to start for newcomers to this intense tactical shooter series.
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2004
Though Ghost Recon purists may find a lot to complain about in the sequel's entertaining but shallow single-player campaign, they should ultimately be mollified by the terrific multiplayer game.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
The single-player and multiplayer portions of Rainbow Six 3 combine to make this a great game that's easily recommended to Xbox owners looking for a realistic shooter.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2003
SWAT: Global Strike Team is an impressive and successful effort to bring the old series into the 21st century.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
If you've never experienced Counter-Strike before, this new version of the classic team-based PC shooter may cause you to wonder what, exactly, all the fuss is about.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Tactical shooter fans would certainly do well to give Island Thunder a look.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2003
Created under the direction of the US Marine Corps, First to Fight puts you behind the barrel of an M16-A4 as a Marine fireteam leader. Now it's up to you to lead your four-man team through the dangerous streets of Beirut in modern urban combat.
- Release Date: Apr 6, 2005
- Player Reviews: 295
- Game Universe:
- Battlefield 1942 (XBOX, PC),
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (X360, PS2, XBOX, PSP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company (X360, PS3),
- Battlefield 2142 (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360, PS3, PC, IP),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (PS3, X360),
- Battlefield 1942 Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (X360, PS3, PC),
- Battlefield 3 (PC, X360, PS3, WIIU),
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (PS3, X360, PC)
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
32 Players Online
Battlefield 2 Navigation