Batman: Vengeance Related Games
In Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, the new chapter in the Oddworld series, you'll step into the role of the stranger--a mysterious bounty hunter who tracks down outlaws for money. Equipped with a variety of strange weapons that use small creatures as bullets, you'll explore expansive environments ranging from Old West towns and thick forests to industrial complexes.
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2005
Spider-Man 2 is a good game, but its repetitive gameplay, combined with an open-ended design, also makes it feel like a missed opportunity.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2004
Yager is priced to move, and fans of aerial dogfighting games will find 15 to 20 hours of better-than-average action here.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
Deus Ex: Invisible War can be highly rewarding, as long as you're willing to look past some problems along the way.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
This is your chance to experience the other side of an alien invasion. In Destroy All Humans!, you play as an alien who must use a UFO, advanced weaponry, and special abilities to take over all of humanity.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
Stubbs the Zombie has been disturbed from his eternal rest 50 years after his death, and you can help him get revenge on those that woke him. Roam the city of Punchbowl while using your zombie powers to take control of its inhabitants.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Crypto 137 returns to finish off the human race. The game is set in the 1960s and features five new worlds and co-op multiplayer.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
Despite a few rough patches, Second Sight ought to be an entertaining and unique ride for just about any action fan.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
Based on the third episode of the Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith promises an authentic Jedi experience. The third-person action game follows Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi as they fight enemies, learn new skills, and pull off combo moves.
- Release Date: May 4, 2005
Inspired by the film by Warner Bros., and based on the graphic novels by DC Comics and Vertigo Hellblazer, Constantine is an intense horror game that literally takes you to Hell and back.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2005
You can play as Neo in a story spanning the entire Matrix trilogy in The Matrix: Path of Neo. The game's story is written and directed by the Wachowski siblings, who created the movie trilogy.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
Aeon Flux is a sci-fi action game based on the movie that is based on the MTV series of the same name. Charlize Theron stars as the underground operative Aeon Flux.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
Headhunter: Redemption just isn't a very interesting game, from any angle.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
Eurocom Entertainment is currently in development for a game based on Robots, the upcoming animated feature.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
Enter a futuristic world where humans are feared. In Scrapland, you'll play the role of D-Tritus, an intergalactic traveler who finds himself involved in a series of mysterious murders.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2005
Lego Star Wars blends Lego toys with the characters, stories, and vehicles from the prequel eras of the Star Wars universe. Now you can experience scenes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith while controlling characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2005
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is an action game that lets you play as The Incredible Hulk, one of the most powerful Marvel superheroes. Now you can use the Hulk's strength to run, jump, and climb anywhere across landscapes from the comic series.
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2005
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy has you controlling LEGO versions of the original Star Wars heroes.
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
Splinter Cell is a great game on its own merits, and it offers a slick and rewardingly suspenseful gameplay experience that's sometimes reduced to frustrating bouts of trial and error.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
As Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell operative, you are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks originating in North Korea. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques to experimental prototype weapons skills and more-radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2005
The Prince of Persia returns to his kingdom to find it decimated by war and turned against him in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. You can play as the time-bending prince or his evil alter-ego as he tries to return to the throne that is rightfully his.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
High expectations aside, you're still left with a sturdy game, whichever system you end up playing it on.
- Release Date: Dec 20, 2001
Pirates is, simply put, an endearing and well thought-out game.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2002
Nightcaster is a game that aims for the sky but comes up a little short.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2002
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- Batman: Vengeance (PS2, GBA, GC, XBOX, PC),
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Batman Begins (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, GBA, MOBILE),
- Batman: The Video Game (GB, ARC, C64, GEN, NES, TG16, MSX, CPC, ZX),
- Batman Forever (PBL, GEN, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, PC),
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (SAT, PC, PS),
- Batman Returns (GEN, SNES, AMI, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, SCD, PC),
- Batman: Return of the Joker (GB, NES),
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (PS, GBC, N64)
- Number of Players:
Batman: Vengeance Navigation