Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu Related Games
Ubisoft's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game is based on the 2007 CGI movie, and features action-platforming with some teamwork-based gameplay elements.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
Ubi Soft's action game is based on the classic television show and most recent movies featuring three female investigators.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2003
It's a relatively simple action game at heart, but a solid combat system and some extremely intense and cinematic levels make The Return of the King deserving of its name.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
Fight as a variety of characters from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe in this four-player brawler.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2009
Rise to Honor may have the flashy action and storytelling that you'd expect from a martial arts flick, but unfortunately, the gameplay doesn't hold up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
If you're interested in action, without too many adventure strings attached, Wayward is worth taking a look at, but it's also a short enough game that you could easily get by with a rental instead.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2003
Those who like their games nice and easy shouldn't bother with Nightshade, while the rest of us can heartily appreciate it for its monumental challenge and tight, responsive controls.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2004
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't wear its nostalgic aspects particularly well, and the remaining components simply don't make for a very entertaining experience.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
If you're looking for a frenetic beat-'em-up, a la Dynasty Warriors, 20XX may scratch your itch, though it's marred by stilted pacing and a wildly inconsistent frame rate.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2004
If you can look past some of the game's mechanical shortcomings, you'll likely be pleased with what Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance has to offer.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
For extreme fans of the series, Xtreme Legends is a pretty big value with a solid block of new gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2003
Takara is bringing out a new Transformers game based on the classic first generation of the series.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2003
Fist of the North Star (Hokuto No Ken) is a part of Sega's PS2 Sega Ages product lineup, which includes classic Sega games rereleased separately for 2500 yen.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2004
If you're looking for a game in which you can shoot up or cut up hundreds of ugly aliens for hours on end, you've come to the right place.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2004
For all that The Hulk misses on, the game gets enough of it right to tip the scales in its favor.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
Chaos Bleeds is an excellent, well-put-together action adventure game that most fans of the genre should be able to enjoy and any Buffy fan will love.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
You'll wield a dual blade as well as an energy-based grappling hook in this stylish action game from Sony.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2003
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2004
God Hand is an action title by veteran designers from the Devil May Cry and Resident Evil teams.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2006
The Bouncer makes a great showpiece for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is an action adventure game set in the world of Mortal Kombat. As either Liu Kang or Kung Lao, you must battle enemies to gain experience and customize your player.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2005
Dynasty Warriors 2's beat-'em-up gameplay is simple enough to make it easy to get in to, and the game is interesting enough to keep you entertained for a while.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Urban Reign is a beat-'em-up action game that takes you through 100 missions to protect your turf and features over 30 weapons, over 60 multiplayer characters, and unique fighting styles.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
The plain graphics and cookie-cutter objectives can make some of the levels drag a bit, but the storyline and the sheer size of some of the game's levels make the whole package easier to swallow.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
- Player Reviews: 16
- Game Universe:
- Batman: Vengeance (PS2, GBA, GC, XBOX, PC),
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Batman Begins (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, GBA, MOBILE),
- Batman: The Video Game (GB, ARC, C64, GEN, NES, TG16, MSX, CPC, ZX),
- Batman Forever (PBL, GEN, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, PC),
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (SAT, PC, PS),
- Batman Returns (GEN, SNES, AMI, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, SCD, PC),
- Batman: Return of the Joker (GB, NES),
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (PS, GBC, N64)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu Navigation