The most addictive Dc Comic game

User Rating: 9.5 | Batman: Arkham City X360
Video games are addictive. People play video games for entertainment and Batman:AC is very entertaining. The story mode is very excited. Batman, Catwoman and a appearance from Robin. The story mode is the best superhero game storyline I played so far. The writer did a really great job with it. It felt like I was watching a movie at times. The voice over is very great. I love the Joker in this game. The game has some very great villain that you fight such as Mr Freeze. You have to play the game to see what villains you fight The Villains isnt too hard too beat. About the third try you should be able to beat each boss. The Catwoman episode are very fun but too short. I like to play with Catwoman some more in the storyline. The game is pack with extra content that would have you playing for close to 200 hours . The Riddle challenge you have to find all them in the storymode. Then after you take all that time finding them you still have to complete them . The add on such as HQ:Revenge is another short game that follows Batman: AC storyline after the end. SO after you beat the game you still have something to look forward to. One of the best game ever made.