I Really Wanted to Love it

User Rating: 7 | Batman: Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Revenge PS3
Harley Quinn's Revenge was intriguing to me because it was suppose to continue one of my favorite games, a game that was left open ended.

Story - 5/10
This is where I was truly disappointed. I wanted some explanation on what happened after Arkham City, maybe a new villain to be introduced or another cliff hanger to be formed for the next game/DLC, but I got none of these. The story can be summed up quickly, Harley's mad, she captures Batman and Robin saves Batman. The last cutscene was so lame I cringed.

Gameplay - 8/10
Same great combat and fighting with both Batman and Robin, but the new buildings we were given to play in weren't the least bit cool. Also, you don't get to free roam after it's finished and you can't explore around the city as Robin at all! All the Robin sections are strictly indoors. It hits a high with an awesome, but brief, final fight, but that's over too soon.

Re-playability - 7/10
I'll play it again for the trophies, and it's short enough to be something I speed run when I'm bored.

Graphics/Sound - 10/10
One thing stayed consistent with the main game and that was the graphics and sound quality. Everything here is immensely detailed and the newly decorated steel mill is a nice touch. The combat looks awesome as well.
The voice acting is fantastic while it's there and all other sounds are great.

Uniqueness - 8.5/10
Still some of the best combat around, but feels lazy in comparison to the actual game, and less unique too.

As far as the price goes, I didn't feel ripped off, nor did I feel I got my money's worth. It saddens me that I'm giving something that's part of the "Arkham..." series anything less than a 10, but this seriously didn't progress that story at all and ultimately disappointed.