Whos holding out?

#1 Posted by noize_suppress (101 posts) -

Missed this for the 360 when it first came out due to all the high qaulity games last year Skyrim, Dark Souls, Forza4. Could pick it up for a good price on ebay but decided to hold out as the Wii U version looks like it could be the best version of the game yet.

Who else is holding out for this version and not played it on other sytems?

#2 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (409 posts) -

I played it on ps3 beat it I should say (its very short actually) but I might buy it again just to have it on my Wii u. It really is the definitive batman game i don't know what theyve added on the Wii u maybe touch menus... Can't see the graphics being any better but 1080p I dunno might look amazing...

#3 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

I played it on ps3 beat it I should say (its very short actually) but I might buy it again just to have it on my Wii u. It really is the definitive batman game i don't know what theyve added on the Wii u maybe touch menus... Can't see the graphics being any better but 1080p I dunno might look amazing...

SNESNOSTALGIA2
Yeah, the touch menus in the game are cool.
#4 Posted by PyreofKoL (5858 posts) -
I missed it, too, though I meant to get it. Glad I finally did. Loved this one even more than the first game. The motion controlled batarangs were really cool.