Nice little fun, entertaining, awesome Game!

User Rating: 9 | Bastion PC
I finished playing Bastion and it was a hell of a game. Creative, exiting and a lot of fun. You play a kid in a world where the laws of nature don't apply. Something has happened to the world and there are few survivors. You play as one of these survivors and you need to find more. The game basically takes place on lots of different platforms and you must get to the end of the platform by defeating enemies. But don't think this a boring platformer. Quite the opposite actually. New weapons and skills keep the game fresh and entertaining. But what makes this game so awesome is the Narrator. Every other moment you have a narrator telling the story of the game as it unfolds in front of you. So you don't have to think about the story. It is being told to you as it happens. I found it to be really good and it adds to the charm of the game. I mean really, how many other games can you think of that use a Narrator to tell the story as it happens? The game has a story and quite a good one at that. I can't really tell you what it is about, because I didn't really understand it. But don't worry, I still had a lot of fun playing the game and I'm sure that if I were to play the game again and listen to what the narrator is saying I would get it. I mean I kind of got it, but not really if you know what I mean. Furthermore, the music is badass. I mean really the music is so freaking good. I actually bought the soundtrack after beating the game. Fast past action and an interesting levelling up system make this game a catch for anyone who just wants to relax and smash some enemies and walk around a beautiful world.