Assassin's Creed Question
- Posted by just_onetime71
- on Oct 11, 2009 8:12 am GMT
What do I do on the first level in Jerusalem?
I got past this glitch on my first run through of the game. I beat it, then I tried to do the game on normal difficulty. Turns out when I get to level 9, I end up with the same glitch as you have some odd reason.
Have you thought of a way around it yet?
Jump at higher point at that pole but don't too high and you will catch that swinging chain
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Assassin's Creed (PC, MOBILE, PS3, X360, DS, IP, BB, WINM),
- Assassin's Creed II (PS3, PC, X360, PSP, IP, DS, BB),
- Assassin's Creed II: Battle of Forli (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed II: Bonfire of the Vanities (X360, PS3),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Assassin's Creed III (PS3, X360, WIIU, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Ultimate Collection (PC)
- Number of Players:
Assassin's Creed Navigation