This is one of the best I have every bought. They did such a great job I can not believe how popular this game is to!!!!

User Rating: 10 | Assassin's Creed III PS3
This game is the best assassin creed there is, these game is so great I can not tell you how unbelievable this game looks like the frontier and the ares you get to play in.My favorite place is Boston just the look of Boston the next place would be New York because they are the biggest ares.I am very impressed with the game and up soft did a fantastic job they are so awesome thank you guys.One more thing his new abilities like hopping on trees is so cool,and the side missions you put in the game that is a great feature in the game.The really cool part is that you can call your buddies in Boston and help you get to parts of the city the you could not or have a hard time getting to.One more cool feature is that you can hop in to a cart and come up behind guards and take them out.I must tell you this is my first Assassin creed game so I an a little more happy about this then you are sorry.But this game is so awesome I can't tell you how much I love it .I would tell any body to buy this game.