most emotional video game ever!

#1 Posted by jaidev004 (358 posts) -

this game touched me most for a long time seeing your mother burn,killing your best friend and killing your own dad. the story was the ebst in the series for me

#2 Posted by redfeenix (7 posts) -

No idea what you're smoking ACII is still top dog IMHO. Ezio's scene with Christina in ACB was surprisngly touching. ACIII did nothing for me.

I didn't get a sense of loss when he killed his friend, because the reason for his killing him seemed stupid.

Haytham should have been the final boss to kill and not Lee, so Haythams death felt anti-climactic and stupid considering how he aided his father earlier.

The only thing that did it for me is the moment that Lee and Connor shared at the Tavern right before he killed Lee. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Otherwise, Connor was an absolute bore and so were the rest of the characters. (Except for Haytham)

#3 Posted by jaidev004 (358 posts) -

even i loved ezios scene with christina reminded me of my college life man but i liked connor especially when he lost his mom and swore to take revenge on his dad. im sorry dude i think this was a great sequel

#4 Posted by BlazeKingz (503 posts) -

No idea what you're smoking ACII is still top dog IMHO. Ezio's scene with Christina in ACB was surprisngly touching. ACIII did nothing for me.

I didn't get a sense of loss when he killed his friend, because the reason for his killing him seemed stupid.

Haytham should have been the final boss to kill and not Lee, so Haythams death felt anti-climactic and stupid considering how he aided his father earlier.

The only thing that did it for me is the moment that Lee and Connor shared at the Tavern right before he killed Lee. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Otherwise, Connor was an absolute bore and so were the rest of the characters. (Except for Haytham)

redfeenix

Yea totally agree, i think it would of been more intresting if it was haytham in the final scene. Espacially after all they went trough at the final chapters of the game.

SpoilerBelow

And after finding out that it wasnt even the templars who killed his mother Connor didnt even react to the fact that he had nothing against the templars and especially his dad.

#5 Posted by jaidev004 (358 posts) -

well agreed that templars were not responsible, i think connor was a bit brainwashed by achilles and he didnt kill haytham by his own will, it was haytham who was the aggressor