Liberation Contracts WTF??

#1 Posted by Mugen100 (314 posts) -

Ok, I have done all the liberation contracts in Boston and all the areas are fully liberated on the map. I noticed that when you finish all the liberation missions, the liberation contract icon changes ands allows you to recruit a new assassin. I currently have all 3 assassins from Boston. Yet there is now 4 Liberation Conract symbols on my Boston map, all of them are taverns that have nobody inside when I enter. What the hell is going on here?

Also in the tunnels, I have got all of the exits for Boston, I have not even visited New York yet. When I look in my logbook, the tunnels only has New York Tunnels listed and that seems to be listed as completed. WTF????

#2 Posted by Mugen100 (314 posts) -

Ok, I have done all the liberation contracts in Boston and all the areas are fully liberated on the map. I noticed that when you finish all the liberation missions, the liberation contract icon changes ands allows you to recruit a new assassin. I currently have all 3 assassins from Boston. Yet there is now 4 Liberation Conract symbols on my Boston map, all of them are taverns that have nobody inside when I enter. What the hell is going on here?

Also in the tunnels, I have got all of the exits for Boston, I have not even visited New York yet. When I look in my logbook, the tunnels only has New York Tunnels listed and that seems to be listed as completed. WTF????

Mugen100
Thought I would add to this. I now also have peg leg trinkets that are not where they are on the map and letter deliveries that are not registering. This game is ridiculously buggy.
#3 Posted by Roanark (2467 posts) -

Yes, the game is buggy... You can tell they rushed it at the end.
Currently I'm forced to deal with not being able to use two of the same pistol, as after I equip them after the next loading screen the right one changes to something else.

Sync objectives are the worst though, some of them are impossible. 

#4 Posted by xwestsdeaznx (121 posts) -

I have that dual gun glitch, pisses me off so much. And I can even finish New York underground because there are so many glitches.

#5 Posted by Michaeldaz (25 posts) -
The liberation contracts are only available if the icon is a white badge with the assassin's symbol inside. If it is just the assassin's symbol (no badge around it) it is just showing you where the assassins are to speak with.
#6 Posted by Dayrakies (25 posts) -
A Liberation Contract Logo( Assassin's Logo) let you know where are your assassins (Press T to have them instantly or hold T to change their role). This Logo won't give you any mission, it just give you info about the state of the assassin) A Liberation Mission Logo( Assassin's Logo within a white circle) gives you missions to have new assassin's beside you. You'll have to finish 3-4 missions to have ONE Liberation Contract. P.S:Liberation Contract Logos are not that important
#7 Posted by Mugen100 (314 posts) -

Well I've managed to finish the game 100% now anyway and you are right, these liberation contract icons are not important. Although they do show the location of taverns in Boston which have a dice icon everywhere else (taverns are needed for a frontiersman challenge)

It still stand that in Boston, you can only recruit 3 assassins and therefore it makes no sense that I have 4 liberation contracts on my Boston map.

Meh, game is done now anyway. Now I'm just wondering how I actually get the DLCs with my season pass once they are released.