I can't counter attack!

#1 Posted by Agiantcake (1 posts) -
I press B when the enemy attacks me the game slows then I tap X and nothing happens.
#2 Posted by Tomahawk213 (5 posts) -
Press x to fight then A to counter then x again
#3 Posted by Tomahawk213 (5 posts) -
Nothing night happen cuz they're still trying to hit u. Keep pressing b to block then x. If its the captains you have to press A to defend then x again
#4 Posted by gruoch1 (1030 posts) -

I'm having a similar problem. I'm playing the fight club side quests. The person I'm fighting counters EVERYTHING I do. If I punch him he blocks, if I hit x (ps3 controls) for a block break he counters it. If I counter then press square, x, or circle, he counters. No matter what I do he counters. Does anyone have any advice???

#5 Posted by Mcspanky37 (1695 posts) -

I'm having a similar problem. I'm playing the fight club side quests. The person I'm fighting counters EVERYTHING I do. If I punch him he blocks, if I hit x (ps3 controls) for a block break he counters it. If I counter then press square, x, or circle, he counters. No matter what I do he counters. Does anyone have any advice???

gruoch1
I'm having the same problem
#6 Posted by Lenskop (47 posts) -

There's one opponent in the brawlers missions where you have to use the environment (work benches, pillars, tables) to knock him down. I think that guy's name is rope beater.

If it's some other guy, you might want to try breaking his defense once or twice and then just swing at him (with x, xbox controls)

#7 Posted by BlazeKingz (502 posts) -

you can't counter some enemies, you need to to press X on ps3 dont know the button on the 360