How the hell are you supposed to go from bunker to bunker without getting shot?!

#1 Posted by stoopidoofus25 (131 posts) -

Anyone have any tips? I can't seem to get it. Is there a trick or anything to it?

#2 Posted by LeviathanUSBM (79 posts) -
I haven't completed that without being injured either... think it's just luck or timing.
#3 Posted by Adema1226 (216 posts) -
You go in between volleys. Watch the redcoats on the hill and wait for their muzzles to flash. About a 1/2 a second later you'll see rocks fly up on each bunker. Sprint to the next one right after the rocks fly up. Wait for the rocks to fly up after their muzzles flash before you run.
#4 Posted by Narutogx2 (15 posts) -

Its Timing, U Have To Go From Any Object U Can Hide Behind, To Any Object U Can Hide Behind, Mainly Bunkers And Fallen Trees. I Did It After A Few Tries, U Have To Watch The Big Army On The Right, And Wait Until Right After They Fire, And Then Run To The Closest 1, And When U Get To Each Hiding Spot, Go To The Corner And Do The Look Around So U Can Go Faster To The Next 1.

#5 Posted by TheEroica (14505 posts) -

Its Timing, U Have To Go From Any Object U Can Hide Behind, To Any Object U Can Hide Behind, Mainly Bunkers And Fallen Trees. I Did It After A Few Tries, U Have To Watch The Big Army On The Right, And Wait Until Right After They Fire, And Then Run To The Closest 1, And When U Get To Each Hiding Spot, Go To The Corner And Do The Look Around So U Can Go Faster To The Next 1.

Narutogx2
holy distracting batman... did you capitalize every word for a reason?
#6 Posted by KevinConklin (1620 posts) -

I had trouble with this for a bit as well. What I found out was that you have to wait until you see the majority of British soldiers fire, then sprint. Also, I think a bit of luck is involved as well. 

#7 Posted by dandi (359 posts) -

When I did it, I ran to only one piece of cover between volleys. Start by going straight to the first bunker, then go right for the next two and then continue left. It sems that the bunkers are set up to take you to the forest to the left. It was frustrating at first. Just remember to move after you see muzzle flashes from everyone on the hill. Also make certain to be up against the cover. If you are too far back, you can still get hit. I hope this helps. Good luck. Some of the challenges were quite annoying. I look forward to playing with or against you.

Your fellow gamer,

Dandi - PSN: theluh

#8 Posted by Feedbackula (19 posts) -

Anyone have any tips? I can't seem to get it. Is there a trick or anything to it?

stoopidoofus25
FADC into Ultra.