Assassin's Creed 3 Envoirment And Weapons

#1 Posted by 360army (47 posts) -
Hey all assassins! All Assassin's Creed 3 fans know that the envoirment in this game is a wooded area, snowy area, and some areas are grasslands. So many people might not be very comfortable in theses enevoirments, Im not saying that the envoirmentin the game sucks, im just saying that some people might not feel comfortable in this envoirment. Agree? Also, in the trailers and gameplays of the game Conner uses small weapons in the game (tomahawk, hidden blades) what about big weapons like swords.
#2 Posted by MT4K (69 posts) -

The currently confirmed free roam locations are:

Frontier

Boston

New york

Eastern seaboard

So even if you aren't conformatble in the frontier. you still have plenty of choice.

We also know that swords will be in the game due to the pre order mission that rewards you with captain kids sawtooth cutless.

Not sure about 2 handed swords. i don;t think they was used that much during this period though, but swords will definitely be in the game.

#3 Posted by 360army (47 posts) -

The currently confirmed free roam locations are:

Frontier

Boston

New york

Eastern seaboard

So even if you aren't conformatble in the frontier. you still have plenty of choice.

We also know that swords will be in the game due to the pre order mission that rewards you with captain kids sawtooth cutless.

Not sure about 2 handed swords. i don;t think they was used that much during this period though, but swords will definitely be in the game.

MT4K
Are u sure about free roam in New York!? Its Assassin's Creed, not Grand Theft Auto. I'll look around to see if ur true
#4 Posted by MT4K (69 posts) -

you can take it as you will,

Free roam locations are a definite though and new york looked very different in the 18th century compared to today so gta has nothing to do with it.

About swords though. They haven't actually shown any that i can remember so i suppose it could actually be possible there is no swords in this game although there probably will be. As a friend of mine said "would they really create animations and such all for just 1 sword. nah not likely".

#5 Posted by 360army (47 posts) -

you can take it as you will,

Free roam locations are a definite though and new york looked very different in the 18th century compared to today so gta has nothing to do with it.

About swords though. They haven't actually shown any that i can remember so i suppose it could actually be possible there is no swords in this game although there probably will be. As a friend of mine said "would they really create animations and such all for just 1 sword. nah not likely".

MT4K
Oh, ok so now i get it
#6 Posted by Angeal367 (25 posts) -

Alex Hutchinson said there were swords, small blades, different pistols and muskets that can be purchased. Robes can also be altered and colors changed.

#7 Posted by Slinqy (245 posts) -

Hey all assassins! All Assassin's Creed 3 fans know that the envoirment in this game is a wooded area, snowy area, and some areas are grasslands. So many people might not be very comfortable in theses enevoirments, Im not saying that the envoirmentin the game sucks, im just saying that some people might not feel comfortable in this envoirment. Agree? Also, in the trailers and gameplays of the game Conner uses small weapons in the game (tomahawk, hidden blades) what about big weapons like swords.360army

Most likely two-handed axes... See the British Brutes during the demo. But those don't seem like Connor's style. I am excited though about having double pistols and FINALLY...finally...being able to carry muskets. YAY!

#8 Posted by Angeal367 (25 posts) -

If you watch any of the naval trailers you can see many NPCs using swords, and if you can't use them then thats stupid. But Hutch said you could xD