Assasins creed 3 save game corrupted

#1 Posted by mad_rory (1 posts) -
My saved game got corrupted, so If anyone could upload either sequence 4,5 or 6, I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't know where the save games are, they are here: C:program files (x86) Ubisoft /UbsoftGame Launcher / savegames / 57fdf0ea-7660-4ee2-8b1b-647417048b5d / 103 If you know somewhere that has them, or if you could upload your own, you would be an absolute Leg. Thanks, Rory
#2 Posted by tobi94ch (1 posts) -
Yeah same thing happened to me too would be really cool if some one could upload it :D thx in advance
#3 Posted by Valentin214 (1 posts) -
Same happening to me!
#4 Posted by marius1331 (1 posts) -
hey there my name is marius i've played the game till the end so i have 2 sets of save files but i'm new on gamespot so i have no idea how to upload them so if you see this message and you know how to do this please reply
#6 Posted by feelmypower91 (1 posts) -
Hey, could u upload somewhere else this save games Please cuz when i try to download from website where u uploaded them iam getting some weird stuff to complete surveys which i honestly dont rly trust to give out my phone number etc -.-. Or send to me somehow difrendly. Thx
#7 Posted by nathoka (2 posts) -
Herer are savegames http://freeall2u.blogspot.com/2012/11/assassins-creed-3-pc-savegames.html
#8 Posted by nathoka (2 posts) -
http://freeall2u.blogspot.com/2012/11/assassins-creed-3-pc-savegames.html
#9 Posted by pratikmilkybar (13 posts) -

same disaster happen with me

#10 Posted by xcosplay2012 (16 posts) -
You question are helpful to me, because I met the same question, but I found answers from here, so thank you!
#11 Posted by xcosplay2012 (16 posts) -
the same happening to me!
#12 Posted by Dark_S112 (1 posts) -
Guys, what should i do after downloading the save, were should i put it?
#13 Posted by Laedipiros (3 posts) -
I played till sequence 9 and when I entered the NY underground it started to glitch and the screen became white, When I opened the ps3 next day it had a corrupted file so I had to delete the saves, I'll use online saving just in case from now on
#14 Posted by omega_6661 (2 posts) -

Hi

Can anyone provide sequence 3 save game?

Thanks

#15 Posted by DarVasNormandy (2 posts) -

Hi

Can anyone provide sequence 3 save game?

Thanks

omega_6661
Same here.