Artisans/Trading/Creating

#1 Posted by TheEroica (14317 posts) -

Soooo, Im in the beginning of sequence 8 and Im a "do everything" type of player. I have ever feather and treasure in Boston (except for one that appears to be in the fort, lower right hand corner and doesnt actually appear anywere I go) and I do every homestead mission that arrises... my question is about the trading process...

1. Should I just relax and keep doing everything I can to aquire more artisens or is there a way to get them on my own.
  2. Ive upgraded 3 caravans.  Is the fur trading (most profitable) really all there is to do with trading? and further, when I trade my "lexington bear fur 3/3, 2/3, 1/3" pops up when I trade fur... is there something IM supposed to be doing in Lexington with those bear furs Ive got? every fur I trade reduces my numbers in certain regions untill I do more hunting.
  3. When I go to create items and recipes I never have enough artisens and supplies, does this ease up as long as I stick to my "do everything" approach and later sequences will progress me to the point where I have everything I need to do what I want?

Thanks!

#2 Posted by castle_dracula (1 posts) -

Well, trading has become a bit of creepy to me too. You at least have got to somewhere. I only managed to create two barrels!!!

Couldn't even trade bcoz my caravan says it's got ""ATTACKED" or somthin like that. Any idea how to get out of that???

#3 Posted by xwestsdeaznx (121 posts) -

Well, trading has become a bit of creepy to me too. You at least have got to somewhere. I only managed to create two barrels!!!

Couldn't even trade bcoz my caravan says it's got ""ATTACKED" or somthin like that. Any idea how to get out of that???

castle_dracula

Okay, if it's attacked - look on the map and find the icon for your carvan. Go there by the time they give you and kill the enemies to save your caravan. Btw, if it says it's attacked and you're in Boston - the carvan should be in Boston somewhere. At least that's how it worked for me, whenever it says attacked the carvan is in the same location map you are in (frontier, NY, Boston)