Am I the only one whose literaly dieing for this to come out?

#1 Posted by POWXR (116 posts) -
I felt like this about any video game in my life, I'm a pretty casual gamer but I would literally pay big money for this game right now
#2 Posted by MT4K (69 posts) -

Relax :) it'll be here eventually :D. time flies when you're having fun! So play something else to lessen the wait :D.

#3 Posted by Angeal367 (25 posts) -

There are only two games that I'm super excited for this year. Obivously ACIII and Halo 4. I honestly think after everything we've seen Assassin's Creed III has a very serious chance at being game of the year.

#5 Posted by i-rock-socks (3529 posts) -

i dont think you know what literally means, if im wrong, you should see a doctor

but yeah, the game looks awesome and i cant wait either

#6 Posted by POWXR (116 posts) -
suggestions?
#7 Posted by mister-sandman (30 posts) -
I felt like this about any video game in my life, I'm a pretty casual gamer but I would literally pay big money for this game right now POWXR
so what you got aids? or cancer? Or diabetes with kidney failure? how are you LITERALLY dieing for this game? Also literally pay big money? How old are you kid? Ofcourse you gotta pay big money for this game. Or where you talking about millions? Do you (literally) wanna pay millions (big money) for this game? If you don't get this, stop using the word literally if you dont know what it means. Makes you kinda look....stupid. Also, yes ACIII will be a good game, pretty much the only game im anticipating for this year.
#8 Posted by POWXR (116 posts) -
You sound like a true dickhead.
#9 Posted by TazmanianD (1426 posts) -

You sound like a true dickhead.POWXR

Is that literally?

Sorry. Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :twisted: