Assassin's Creed III Question
I don't have a complete list of animals, but they are randomly found throughout the hunting area and may or may not be there the next time you check.
I will have to check the Concord area later to see if I have the one you are missing. The one you are missing in the Homestead is the hare.
the one in concord is a beaver and the one in the homestead is a hare. what I cannot find is the beaver in valley forge...
I'm currently working on this and have searched ever part of the Scotch Plains that I can, however, I am finding that I cannot find the Cougar. Any help?
To my own question *spoiler alert* in the fort to the very south of the scotch plains exit out of it north, then immediately turn right. The Cougar will find you soon enough. For anyone who was also wondering where that blasted thing was hiding.
The Concord beaver is on the river on the western border.
I have the Hare, Raccoon, and Beaver of Concord. What's the animal I'm missing? I have been all over in every corner of the area and all through and around the town with no luck.
Just as an extra help to anyone looking for bobcats in diamond basin, I actually found mountain lions at the northern edge of the area, just next to the Indian hunting area. No bobcats in diamond basin for me.
In Concord : beaver,deer,hare,raccoon
Valley Forge beaver, there is a Ft in valley forge that I liberated upon exiting the Fort, if I follow the road/path right outside of the entrance there are always ton's of beavers outside of the Ft. at least during the winter, during the times when it is not winter on the map if you follow the path then run towards the water by the path you will see tree's that have been eaten by beavers, the stumps are at a sharp point, if you turn on eagle vision the clue should jump out at you and when you analyze the beaver will be discovered for that hunting region.
Where did you find the cougar in Kanien:keh?
@nynex200 - That's in black creek, not valley forge.
@hawkballerc - I had the same problem for a long time. Spent a whole hour just running around valley forge. Finally at night (dunno if that's important or not) I found some on the big island in the middle of the pond in the south/central part of valley forge.
In the homestead, you are probably missing the hare. Its the easiest one to find and easiest to forget about.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by sokkus||548K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Jet2x5||351K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Krystal109||241K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by homsarrunner3||66K|
|Other||Email Transcript by RoxasANobody||30K|
|Other||Frontier Map by Krystal109||201K|
|Other||New York Map by Krystal109||126K|
|Other||Davenport Map by Krystal109||74K|
|Other||Boston Map by Krystal109||137K|
Hot Forum Topics
- Watch Fast & Furious 6 (2013) Online Full Movie Stream
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Assassins creed three costume can be wear for a girl?
- AC3 With Friends
- Official AC III thread - Coming to PS Vita As Well...
- Anyone still using this forum?
- Where am I?
- See All Assassin's Creed III Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 105
- Game Universe:
- Assassin's Creed (PC, MOBILE, PS3, X360, DS, IP, BB, WINM),
- Assassin's Creed II (PS3, PC, X360, PSP, IP, DS, BB),
- Assassin's Creed II: Battle of Forli (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed II: Bonfire of the Vanities (X360, PS3),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Assassin's Creed III (PS3, X360, WIIU, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Ultimate Collection (PC)
Assassin's Creed III Navigation