Hmmm, This game is truly. . .

User Rating: 9.5 | Assassin's Creed II PS3
To be honest this game is literally "Amazing", 4 days playing and i'm still hooked to it like a little kid.

Story: The game continues where AC left off, with Desmond sitting in his room, the story, just like it's predessesor, have a deep moral issue to it. Having said that I can't say anything more unless i degulve into the plot.

Gameplay: The control scheme's are just like the first AC, there hasn't been much change in the Base controls, however, there are additional new ways to murder, slice, chop, and smash peoples heads with brand new items, ohh and you can rent hookers to conceal you from people. That's a plus in my book~

Design: I do love how detailed UC2 graphics are, seeing how much detail they poured into that game I can't say that I wasn't impressed, ACII doesn't have that same flare to the amount of details UC2 has, however, they amount of details poured into AC2 with all the very small details in Ezio's gear is pretty impressive. Try soaking him in the water and you end up feeling like all that wet armor isn't holding him back, weird. . .

Long-Lasting Appeal: Very high, after finishing the game the first time, i'm diving in again just to do everything else but the game, there are many new additions such as Real-Estate, Upgrading the town, no Flag's search anymore but this time you collect Codex's-Feathers-etc. RE comes of course without the side problem of having to give up your mortgage if you're broke.

Presentation: Spending what it seems like 4 days on the game, and 18+ Hours on the save file, I'm truly enjoying this game since it kinda feels like longer than AC was. Especially with Hookers!

Score: