Possible with Gamepad?

#1 Posted by Slightly_Emo (797 posts) -

So, I was wondering if it's possible to use a gamepad to play this game? I've heard it is, so I tried with my Logitech gamepad but no luck. I then heard that an Xbox 360 controller works fine so I tried that. Still nothing. Am I missing something?

I should probably mention that I'm playing this on a Mac instead of PC, but I can't imagine why that would influence the problem. I'm starting to think that it just isn't possible to use a gamepad (which isn't a big deal, but given the choice I'd take preference of a gamepad over using the Mouse and keyboard).

I'd appreciate any help anybody can give me.

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm severely uninformed when it comes to stuff like this.

#2 Posted by ninjakreborn (37 posts) -
I always have problems with controllers or did. I got Pinnacle Game Profiler. I use that for every game I play, with any controller I want. Although I prefer that 16 button special controller..forgot what it's called. But Pinnacle Game Profiler is what I tend to use for every single game I play. It's a little more technical to setup but gives you 100% control of the config..even the keyboard. I haven't found any game that allows that level of control without it.