Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Question
- Posted by croix88
- on Nov 24, 2010 3:43 pm GMT
Thieves guild Challenge, Jump from a horse to a beam?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Amadasan1988
- on Nov 24, 2010 9:11 pm GMT
You have to be galloping on the horse. As you hold R1, press X to "stand" on the horse, and when you get to the beam press X again to jump. Don't stop pressing forward, and always aim to continue the free run. You'll know you did it right when Ezio spins around the beam (like he does with polls) and either jumps on the beam or onto the next one. Sometimes, even a normal jump onto a beam counts (if you continue) but that's a 50/50 chance. I did it in an ally by the big church you can buy with a glyph and a feather south of the Vatican. It took a little getting used to, though.
You need to make sure that when you jump you dont hold the jump button down, but rather just tap it.
There is a perfect spot to do it near your hideout just off a bridge just search around it shouldnt be to hard to find.
Amadasan1988, Apres Mode and Nicko211988 are correct.
Get on a horse, go to the hideout look for a bridge at the other end there should be a beam. Start charging (press and hold R1) get close enough and start mashing the X button. If Ezio makes a flip and lands without the game doing it for you (just pressing and holding X will not work) you have done it. Just rince and repeat.
Getting the timing down will take a while, but when you get it, it becomes very easy.
Yes those beam jumps were taunting me for a long while before I just stopped pressing all the buttons mid-jump and he stun up on the beam himself, then it counted. But I really did have to release ALL of the buttons, even up and R1 before he started to swing up otherwise it wouldn't count. And the beam just across the bridge at Tiber Island is perfect for this.
- Desmond Miles must relive the memories of his ancestor and discover the secrets of the Assassins. Our Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Walkthrough provides a full walkthrough, tips for rebuilding the Brotherhood, and perks for restoring Rome.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Subject 16 Cluster Guide by ihumpmypillow89||56K|
|Other||E-Mail Script by RoxasANobody||45K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Axel7174||352K|
|Other||Guild Challenge Guide by Badprenup||27K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by oldschool312||200K|
|Achievement Guide||Achievement Guide by serabella||32K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by redapocalypse04||102K|
Hot Forum Topics
- Assassins creed 3: should I buy it?
- Games You Would Like To See Getting Released On Consoles?
- what to do?
- Official AC III thread - Coming to PS Vita As Well...
- Anyone need help with a trophy? I do, JUST ONE!
- ACB Cutscene problem!!!
- Anyone still using this forum?
- Where am I?
- See All AC: Brotherhood Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 171
- Game Universe:
- Assassin's Creed (PC, MOBILE, PS3, X360, DS, IP, BB, WINM),
- Assassin's Creed II (PS3, PC, X360, PSP, IP, DS, BB),
- Assassin's Creed II: Battle of Forli (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed II: Bonfire of the Vanities (X360, PS3),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- Assassin's Creed III (PS3, X360, WIIU, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition (PS3, X360),
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360, PC),
- Assassin's Creed: Ultimate Collection (PC)
AC: Brotherhood Navigation