EA's 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa has maintained its dominance in the UK games chart this week, holding onto the number one spot for the second time in a row. Chart-Track reports that last week's second-place holder Super Street Fighter IV has slid to sixth place, while Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 leapt back up to three. EA's rival multiplayer shooter Battlefield: Bad Company 2 also climbed this week, swapping its ninth-place spot for a loftier fifth place.
Less fortunate were God of War Collection for the PlayStation 3, which fell from number 10 to 20 in its second week on sale, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction, which dropped slightly from fourth to eighth. Evergreen Wii titles Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort, and Just Dance fill out the rest of the top 10, with the latter jumping back up to number two from last week's three.
Top 10 Entertainment Software (All Prices), Week Ending 8 May 2010
1. 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (Electronic Arts)
2. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision Blizzard)
4. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
5. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Electronic Arts)
6. Super Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
7. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
8. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (Ubisoft)
9. Grand Theft Auto Episodes - Liberty City (Take 2)
10. Just Cause 2 (Square Enix Europe)