There was no movement at the top of the UK sales chart last week, with official Olympics tie-in London 2012 holding firm at number one, Lego Batman 2 still at number two, and Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games still at three.
Fourth place also goes unchanged, with Batman: Arkham City fending off The Amazing Spider-Man, which rose from number seven to number five thanks to the 15 percent boost in sales that accompanied the launch of the PC version.
The scarcity of new releases meant London 2012 retained the top spot even with a 9 percent decline in sales. Sales of Mario & Sonic's Olympic tie-in likewise sank 9 percent , while Lego Batman 2 sales dipped 20 percent.
The UK All-Formats chart for the week ending August 11, 2012:
1. London 2012: The Official Video Game
2. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
3. Mario & sonic London 2012 Olympic Games
4. Batman: Arkham City
5. The Amazing Spider-Man
6. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
7. Battlefield 3
8. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
9. Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
10. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier