Open-world, Ibiza-set driving game Test Drive Unlimited 2 raced to number one in its first week, making it the first all-format number one for publisher Namco Bandai, thanks to its acquisition of Test Drive franchise-owner Atari Europe. Test Drive Unlimited 2 doubled sales of the the 2006 original, with 68 percent of those sales for Xbox 360 copies, 28 percent for the PlayStation 3, and the rest for PC. Dead Space 2 fell into second after two weeks at number one, with FIFA 11 likewise dropping one place to three.
Last week's chart newcomers Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! and Mario Sports Mix both rose into the top 10 this week, placing sixth and eighth, respectively. Retailer promotions of the compete edition of Grand Theft Auto IV saw the 2008 game reenter the top 10 in ninth place.
Top 10 Entertainment Software (All Prices) - Week Ending February 12, 2011:
1. Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Namco Bandai)
2. Dead Space 2 (EA)
3. FIFA 11 (EA)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
5. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
6. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! (Nintendo)
7. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
8. Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo)
9. Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Take 2)
10. LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sony Computer Ent.)