The retail version of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has claimed its third week at the top of the UK charts with a 13 percent increase in sales from last week.
The only new chart entry in the top 20 this week was Namco Bandai's PlayStation 3 role-playing game Tales of Xillia in fourth.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf dropped to fifth, with Naughty Dog's PlayStation 3-exclusive The Last of Us in sixth.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is seventh, Lego Batman 2 eighth, Tomb Raider ninth, and Assassin's Creed III 10th.
New games being released this week include co-op heist caper Payday 2 and Disney tie-in Planes. The Wii U-exclusive Pikmin 3, which debuted in second two weeks ago, slips to 23rd.
The Top 20 UK chart for the week ending August 10:
1. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
2. FIFA 13
3. The Smurfs 2
4. Tales of Xillia
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
6. The Last of Us
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
8. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
9. Tomb Raider
10. Assassin's Creed III
11. Far Cry 3
12. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
13. Grand Theft Auto IV
14. Lego The Lord of the Rings
15. Max Payne 3
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition
17. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
18. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
19. Battlefield 3
20. Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package