Dead Island: Riptide has managed a third week atop the UK charts, albeit with a 55 percent drop in sales.
It is the second game of the year to manage three weeks at number one, following BioShock Infinite back in March.
FIFA 13 is fifth, BioShock Infinite sixth, Assassin's Creed III seventh, and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins eighth.
The highest new entry of the week came from The Walking Dead in ninth, a disc-based version of Telltale's episodic game based on the comic series that was previously available digitally.
Luigi's Mansion 2 landed in tenth, denying new release Persona 4 Arena a top 10 finish in its first week on sale.
The Top 20 UK chart for the week ending May 11:
1. Dead Island: Riptide
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
3. Tomb Raider
4. Injustice: Gods Among Us
5. FIFA 13
6. BioShock Infinite
7. Assassin's Creed III
8. Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
9. The Walking Dead
10. Luigi's Mansion 2
11. Persona 4 Arena
12. Far Cry 3
13. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
14. God of War: Ascension
15. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim
18. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
19. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
20. Grand Theft Auto IV