Crysis 3 has topped the UK charts for the second week running.
Far Cry 3 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted chart fifth and sixth, with Aliens: Colonial Marines slipping to seventh after suffering a 55 per cent sales drop-off in its second week. Dead Space 3 is at eighth, less than a hundred sales behind Aliens.
Assassin's Creed III and Hitman Absolution round out the top 10.
There are no new entries in the top 10 this week, but that will likely change next week with the arrival of Square Enix's Tomb Raider reboot, which received an 8.5 in its GameSpot review.
The Top 20 UK charts for the week ending March 02:
1. Crysis 3
2. FIFA 13
3. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
5. Far Cry 3
6. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
7. Aliens: Colonial Marines
8. Dead Space 3
9. Assassin's Creed III
10. Hitman Absolution
11. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
12. Skylanders Giants
13. Halo 4
14. Sonic & All-stars Racing Transformed
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
16. Just Dance 4
17. Grand Theft Auto IV
18. LEGO The Lord of the Rings
19. Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year
20. Forza Motorsport 4