SN Systems, an independent game software development tool producer based in Bristol, England, announced the release of its ProDG for PSP development tool. The announcement included an endorsement from Sonic Team head Yuji Naka, who praised the software's "rich functions" and stability. SN Systems also provides versions of its ProDG tool for PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, and Game Boy Advance.
Announced features of the ProDG for PSP tool are below. More information can be found at SN Systems' Web site.
- SNC, a C/C++ compiler developed in-house by SN Systems to deal specifically with console architecture and produce faster and smaller code
- Build tools: linker, assembler
- New, redesigned debugger user interface
- Visual Studio .NET interface
The following features are announced as "coming soon":
- Splitting, docking, tabbing, floating of panes
- Full multimonitor support
- Fully customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard shortcuts
- Floating license option