GameSpot technicians will perform server maintenance on Thursday April 11 at 9:00 PM PST/11:00 PM CT/12:00 AM ET.For those of you that live across the pond that's 5:00 AM in London, United Kingdom and if you live down under, that's 02:00 PM on Friday April 12 in Sydney, Australia. During this time there will be an outage that is expected to last approximately two hours.
Below you'll find 10 things you can do while you wait for the site to return.
1) Visit GameSpot on Twitch.TV to see what the GameSpot Australia is doing during their livestream starting at 9PM Pacific and mingle with others in the Twitch chat.
2) Drop by GameSpot's Youtube channel to find the latest news or watch the latest episode of Lost Between Levels!
3) Consider learning how to live stream gameplay by visiting Twitch's livestream tools.
4) Interact with GameSpot fans on Facebook.
5) Drop by the unofficial Fuse chatroom while you wait for the site to return.
6) Jump into a game you've been meaning to play for quite some time!
7) Draft a user review in a word processor and post when the site returns
8) Catch up on what GameSpot Staff have up to on Twitter by viewing the Staff Group page Staff Group page
9) Draft up a blog in a word processor and post when the site returns