Heading to PAX Australia in Melbourne this weekend? We've done all the hard work for you and have listed some of the show features so you won't have to!
GameSpot AU team members will be taking part in various panels, so track the schedule if you don't want to miss them live.
• Opening keynote by Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert
• Q&A session featuring Penny Arcade founders Jerry and Mike
• Presentation by Rooster Teeth
• Developer presentation by BioWare and Gearbox Software
• Microsoft's Xbox One presentation
• The Omegathon competition
• MC Frontalot
• The Protomen
• The Minibosses
• Pokemon Video Game Australian National Championships
• 3DS downloads exclusive to PAX Australia
• Upcoming Wii U games
• Total War: Rome II
• The Tabletop Area for Magic: The Gathering
• PC Area with free play and tournaments
• Console free play and tournament areas
Local indie developers will also be present in the ANZ Indie Pavilion. Six of the best independent Australian-developed games will be selected for display in the PAX Australia Indie Showcase, which include Antichamber, Black Annex, InFlux, DUET, Fractured Soul, and MacGuffin's Curse.
PAX Australia will take place this year from July 19 to July 21 at the Melbourne Showgrounds. To find out more about this year's PAX Australia event, be sure to visit the PAX Australia hub.