Halo producers Bonnie Ross, Kiki Wolfkill, Dan Ayoub, and Josh Holmes have taken the Ice Bucket Challenge, getting buckets of ice water dumped on their heads as part of a campaign to raise awareness and money for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. Watch the video above to see someone dressed as Master Chief dump water on their heads.
Video game industry people nominated to take the challenge next include Master Chief voice actor Steve Downes (who has already completed the challenge), Bungie COO Pete Parsons, Forza studio Turn 10 creative director Dan Greenawalt, and Cortana voice actor Jen Taylor.
Make sure you watch the video through to the end for a special surprise. The next new Halo game is November's Halo: The Master Chief Collection, an Xbox One bundle that includes remastered versions of Halo 1-4, as well as beta access to 2015's Halo 5: Guardians.
- Markus "Notch" Persson (Creator of Minecraft)
- Rod Fergusson (Gears of War producer)
- Tony Bartel (GameStop president)
- Steve Downes (Master Chief voice actor)
- Cliff Bleszinski (Creator of Gears of War)
- Phil Spencer (Head of Xbox)
- Andrew Wilson (EA CEO)
- Shawn Layden (SCEA President and CEO)
- Ghost (the robot Destiny character voice by Peter Dinklage)
- Bobby Kotick (Activision Blizzard CEO)
- Reggie Fils-Aime (Nintendo of America president) (Fils-Aime promises to "one-up" Spencer's video)
- Gabe Newell (Valve boss)
|Eddie Makuch is a news editor at GameSpot, and you can follow him on Twitter @EddieMakuch|