With more and more developers warmly embracing the concept of the reboot, it is clear that this trend will continue. We want to hear just how the changes made to the Devil May Cry universe make you feel.
Congrats to the winners who participated in this contest! Ahmad A. and -Saigo-!
Many have called out the concept of a reboot claiming that they changed Dante too much, arguing that they need the old Dante back. And while it has been argued that DmC takes place in an alternate universe, the debate still trends. We want to hear your reasons for why the reboot was a good idea. The goal of your video is to discuss the effects of reboots of games like DmC.
To participate, create a video that contains that following:
- Share a video of your insights in regard to reboots.
- Must discuss a rebooted game at some point during the video blog.
- Video responses must be at least 30 seconds.
- Submit your video as a video response in the comments section of this feature.
We will be selecting four total winners to receive a copy of DmC. Two winners will receive PS3 copies, and two winners will receive X360 copies.
- You must be a GameSpot registrant.
- US ONLY for this contest.
- Deadline to submit your entry is March 15 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
- Creativity strongly encouraged. Judges will select the most creative entries, and then three winners will be randomly drawn, and an announcement will be made the following week.