The second patch for FIFA 14 is scheduled to go live on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this week, EA says.
Major changes coming to the new patch, which is currently live on PC, will see through balls, attacking headers, and finesse shots all fine tuned to address feedback from the community that scoring is currently too easy.
Additionally, EA says it has located "some" of the issues that's causing the game to freeze for some users. For any freezing issues that persist, EA asks that affected users notify the developers through the game's official forums. "Your feedback has helped immensely," says EA.
EA's patch notes for FIFA 14 Title Update 2:
• Balancing lofted through balls.
• Balancing attacking headers.
• Balancing finesse shots.
• Improved defender switching during crosses.
• Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
• Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
• Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
• Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
• Corrected "Any" and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
• We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
EA has not specified a fixed date for when the patch will go live, but adds that it will "share more news" when the date has been finalised.