Dishonored and Journey score big at BAFTA 2013
Dishonored takes gong for Best Game while Journey picks up five awards.
Arkane Studios' Dishonored took Best Game at last night's BAFTA 2013 Game Awards.
Journey picked up the most awards, however, notching up five gongs for Artistic Achievement, Audio Achievement, Original Music, Game Design, and Online - Multiplayer.
Telltale Games' The Walking Dead scooped two awards, for Story and Mobile & Handheld. 13 of the total 19 awards on offer went to mobile and downloadable titles.
"I can tell you that Dishonored is far exceeding our sales expectations, which is especially cool considering it's new IP facing a host of well-established franchises this quarter," said Bethesda on Dishonored last year.
The full list of BAFTA 2013 winners:
- Best Game: Dishonored
- Fellowship Award: Gabe Newell
- Action: Far Cry 3
- Innovation: The Unfinished Swan
- Artistic Achievement: Journey
- Mobile & Handheld: The Walking Dead
- Audio Achievement: Journey
- Original Music: Journey
- Online - Browser: SongPop
- One to Watch: Starcrossed
- Online - Multiplayer: Journey
- British Game: The Room
- Performer: Danny Wallace (The Narrator, Thomas Was Alone)
- Debut Game: The Unfinished Swan
- Sports/Fitness: New Star Soccer
- Family: Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- Story: The Walking Dead
- Strategy: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Game Design: Journey