Part 2 of the Community Assembled Map Project for Valve's Day of Defeat: Source is now available. This second update adds five maps for a variety of game modes and play styles.
Gas Powered Games' real-time strategy game Supreme Commander received a new update yesterday, and today two prior patches make their debut on GameSpot, along with a more comprehensive, incremental version of the most recent patch. The new updated version should clear up difficulties some users experienced while patching.
Additionally, a new patch for Robert D. Anderson and the Legacy of Cthulhu is ready to download, along with an updated version of the KLHThreatMeter mod for World of Warcraft, a Half-Life 2 mod City Rebellion Release 2, and a Supreme Commander wallpaper pack with three new additions.
- Day of Defeat: Source Community Assembled Map Project Pack 2
- Supreme Commander v1.0.3189 to v1.1.3255 Incremental Patch
- Supreme Commander v1.0.3189 to v1.1.3260 Incremental Patch
- Supreme Commander v1.1.3254 to v1.1.3255 Incremental Patch
- Robert D. Anderson and the Legacy of Cthulhu v1.02 Patch
- Half-Life 2 City Rebellion Release 2 Mod
- World of Warcraft KLHThreatMeter Mod
- Supreme Commander Wallpaper Pack
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!