The gaming community has managed to release two separate modifications that bring Shader Model 2.0 support to Rapture, and they're both now available on GameSpot. Both are still in beta phase, but both are capable of making the game playable.
Asylum: A Corpse, A Vote--part two of the bizarre yet entertaining Asylum trilogy of modules for Obsidian's Neverwinter Nights 2--is ready to download, as is a patch for the game that fixes several minor bugs.
Rounding out the daily downloads is a patch for Guns of August, an updated client for Trickster Online, and a handful of fixes for Maximum Pool and 3D Ultra Cool Pool that let you play online in custom servers.
- BioShock Shader Model 2 - Asankel Fix Mod
- BioShock SM 2.0 Fix Beta v1.0 Mod
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Asylum: A Corpse, A Vote v1.0 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Asylum: A Corpse, A Vote v1.04 Module Patch
- 3D Ultra Cool Pool Server Fix Patch
- Guns of August v1.10 Patch
- Maximum Pool v0.5010.2.0 Server Fix Patch
- Maximum Pool v188.8.131.52 Server Fix Patch
- Trickster Online Game Client
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!