Infinity Ward has confirmed the minimum system specs for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Graphics card maker Nvidia earlier this month published a set of minimum and recommended specifications earlier this month, with Infinity Ward's final spec sheet slightly different: the game will only require 40GB of hard drive space, for instance, as opposed to 50GB.
Infinity Ward has confirmed that the game will require 6GB of RAM and 64-bit OS in order to play, however.
The official minimum specifications in full:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40GB
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer
Yesterday, Microsoft director of product planning Albert Penello said Call of Duty: Ghosts looked "f'n amazing" on Xbox One.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will launch for PC, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PlayStation 3 on November 5. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions will follow at launch.