An Amazon UK product page for the recently revealed Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare reveals the game's box art and tons of new details about the latest entry in the shooter series. The game is in development at Modern Warfare 3 co-developer Sledgehammer Games.
Amazon says Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is coming to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. There's no mention of Wii U.
Below is a roundup of details about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, pulled from the Amazon product page. Of note, we're still waiting on Activision to confirm full details about the game, like specific platform availability. The game launches November 4.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare:
- Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey plays Jonathan Irons. He is one of the "most powerful men in the world," and president of the world's largest Private Military Corporation -- Atlas Corporation.
- Takes place in a "plausible future" where technological progress and military practices have "converged with powerful consequences."
- Private Military Corporations have become dominant armed forces.
New player attributes:
- Players have exoskeletons that "evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness."
- Players will have "enhanced player movement and verticality" skills like boost jumps and grappling, as well as cloaking abilities and biomechanics.
- This new exoskeleton system "fundamentally" changes the way you'll play Call of Duty across all game modes, Activision says.
- Advanced Warfare will offer a "hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set."
- There will be new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and drones.
- You can choose between standard ammunition and a new class of "directed-energy weaponry" that is said to enable new gameplay dynamics.
|Eddie Makuch is a news editor at GameSpot, and you can follow him on Twitter @EddieMakuch|
|Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org|