It may have seemed a little touch-and-go, but with less than 24 hours left to go, the Harmonix-developed music game Amplitude has met it's $775,000 funding goal.
If you were on the fence, you can still contribute to the game's Kickstarter.
So who are the bands that will be contributing music to the game? In addition to the Harmonix originals, the Kickstarter page revealed the following bands:
- Anamanaguchi (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)
- C418 (Minecraft)
- Danny Baranowsky (Super Meat Boy, Canabalt)
- Freezepop (FreQuency, Amplitude)
- Jim Guthrie (Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP)
- Kasson Crooker (FreQuency, Amplitude, Symbion Project)
- George & Jonathan