Savvy data miners have scrubbed deep within the files of the Titanfall beta to unearth the names of 14 (maybe even 15) potential maps that could feature in the full game.
Alongside the Attrition, Hardpoint Capture, and Last Titan Standing modes featured in the beta, the data also suggests that regular Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag modes could also make it in the final game.
A fifteenth map, Training Ground, was also discovered--but its title and graphic suggest it takes place in the combat area used for the game's training mission.
There was also a suggestion in the files that the game might feature splitscreen multiplayer when it launches on March 11.
No1dead's list of perks, ordinances, and weapons in full:
- auto_eject - Auto Eject
- build_up_nuclear_core - Nuclear Ejection
- doomed_time - Survivor
- fast_reload - Fast Autoloader
- longer_bubble - Dome Shield Battery
- minimap_ai - Minion Detector
- ordnance_pack - Explosive Pack
- power_cell - Power Cell
- shield_regen - Regen Booster
- turbo_drop - Warpfall Transmitter
- wall_runner - Enhanced Parkour kit
- satchel charge