Armored Core V Question
- Posted by klashmac
- on Mar 26, 2012 9:44 am GMT
I just don't know what to do...?
This is likely a NAT problem. You have to be able to connect to the person who is hosting the lobby at the time to join up.
Yikes, that sounds like an awful problem. As far as I know, you can't really leave an online team without first getting online. If you know your team leader (or can reach him through other people), you could always ask him to kick you out of the team.
However, I do not think that the team you've chosen is the source of your troubles. It really sounds like you're just having some kind of connection trouble. Forgive me, but I just really find it hard to believe that your connection problems would be occuring simply because you joined up with a particular team. Still, stranger things have happened...
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by FiGhTiNCoWBoY||75K|
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Armored Core 4 (X360, PS3),
- Armored Core: Formula Front - Extreme Battle (PSP, PS2),
- Armored Core: For Answer (X360, PS3),
- Armored Core V (PS3, X360),
- Armored Core (PS),
- Armored Core: Last Raven (PS2),
- Armored Core: Nine Breaker (PS2),
- Armored Core: Nexus (PS2),
- Silent Line: Armored Core (PS2),
- Armored Core 3 (PS2)
Armored Core V Navigation