Armored Core: Nine Breaker Related Games
Konami brings the first online mech combat game to the PlayStation 2 with S.L.A.I.: Steel Lancer Arena International. The game puts you in the sport of the future, where players pilot their customized mechs to win cash.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2005
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2007
From Software and Banpresto are once again teaming up to make a sequel for its collaborative PS2 mech action game.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2006
The team behind Armored Core brings you another mech combat game, Another Century's Episode.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2005
While it has its moments, Zone of the Enders will ultimately be remembered more for its packed-in demo of Metal Gear Solid 2 than its own accomplishments as a video game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner is what the original Zone of the Enders should have been.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
While Robot Alchemic Drive is sometimes hampered by its nostalgia, it successfully and entertainingly captures the feel of controlling a giant robot like no other game has in the past.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2002
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon is easily one of the most enjoyable Gundam games to date.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2002
There are certainly better ways to get a fix for your giant robot jones, but Encounters in Space still stands as one of the more accessible Gundam games to be released.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
The plot is engaging, the action is fast, and the game itself offers one of the better takes on mech piloting the genre has seen in a long time.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
The amount of enjoyment you'll derive from Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front may be directly related to your love of the series.
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2002
Mobile Suit Gundam is enjoyable despite its flaws, and it offers those who have never seen the original television series or its movie adaptation a condensed version of a classic part of anime history.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2001
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed is a game based on the latest installment of the Gundam saga.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2003
- Release Date: March 2006
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter is a solid game that fans of the first entry in the series should check out without giving it a second thought.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2002
The game presents a compelling story, excellent presentation, and gameplay that will surely satisfy fans of LucasArts' N64 shooters.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2001
It's an altogether unique flight combat game, and one that can also be quite impressive from a technological standpoint.
- Release Date: May 29, 2002
While being underwater slows things down, it adds a few interesting and enjoyable twists to the gameplay.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2002
Battlestar Galactica puts forth a far more enjoyable effort than your average licensed game, but unfortunately, there are still many problems to be found within.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2003
AquaNox: The Angels Tears is an underwater shooter that puts you in control of a variety of submarines.
- Release Date: 2007
- Player Reviews: 13
- Game Universe:
- Armored Core 4 (X360, PS3),
- Armored Core: Formula Front - Extreme Battle (PSP, PS2),
- Armored Core: For Answer (X360, PS3),
- Armored Core V (PS3, X360),
- Armored Core (PS),
- Armored Core: Last Raven (PS2),
- Armored Core: Nine Breaker (PS2),
- Armored Core: Nexus (PS2),
- Silent Line: Armored Core (PS2),
- Armored Core 3 (PS2)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Armored Core: Nine Navigation