Thanks ninendo for ruining about 30 minutes of my life just like you did with your E3 conference. EPIC FAIL

User Rating: 2 | Animal Crossing: Wild World DS
Due to a lack of activities in my household i decided to check out a few DS games in store that were selling at low price. I found this and now i know why this game was sold for such a low price. It. is. terrible.

Graphics - 7/10
Firstly im just going to start with the positives, Animal crossing does have good graphics and everything looks very neat and simple. No glitches or any of that dodgy stuff that you see in some games.

Now it starts to get worse...

Sounds/Music - 3/10
Some would say that the sounds in this game are fairly creative and original but to me this type of original sucks, big time. Not only does the music seem dull and kind of cheesy the sounds of the various animals sound are fairly dismal.

Controls - 5/10
Ok, id have to admit the controls are fairly simple to master but hey, who couldn't master it? Its not that hard to figure out that pressing up on the D pad will make you go up. On this part AC:WW can't really be compared to other games as it's controls are simple and easy too use.

Game play - 0.5/10
Only because im nice. Wow so i get to send a present to my friends. Wow i get to play with animals. AC:WW should be lucky to even get 0.5. I assure you, you wouldn't spend more than 30 minutes on this game

Value/Replay Value - 2/10
Yes i guess it has SOME replay value if you want to keep playing with animals all day i suggest going outside of your actual house and playing with your next door neighbours dog or something. Overall value is good when compared to something thats equivalent to something id find at a dog park.

Overall: 2/10
Final Thoughts:
This put simply is the worst game i have ever and will have ever played on DS. Thanks ninendo for ruining about 30 minutes of my life just like you did with your E3 conference.