Underappreciated. Definitely.

User Rating: 7 | American McGee Presents Bad Day LA PC
I've been eagerly awaiting this game since it was announced... a while back. A LONG while.

I have to admit that I was disappointed from what I thought it would be like. However, I am not saying that this is a horrible game (unlike others have).

American Mcgee has always come up with interesting ideas for games, and this is no exception. You have to admit that even though the game itself isn't gold, the idea certainly is.

Unfortunately, this game is plagued with glitches and crashes occasionally, but I am not the kinda of person who hates certain games simply because they make me restart the level. How much time will you waste? 5, maybe 10 minutes?

People also complain about the lack of configuration options. But really, who cares if you can't rebind your keys? There are very few keys anyway... perfect for a simple Run-N-Gun game. Still, I do think it's not so bright that they didn't include a way to change the game resolution.

Overall, this game certainly isn't amazing, but it's not as bad as others have been saying. At least I don't think so, anyway.

darn! we can't load comments.