Would not recommend

User Rating: 2.5 | All Zombies Must Die! X360
Audio:
No voice acting, Solid but repetitive sound track, and incredibly repetitive sound effects.

Visuals:
Solid overall but nothing impressive. Average quality really, Not good but not bad, and nothing to really complain about.

Game Play:
Your simple point and shoot but it's really aim in a general direction and hope for the best. Sort of annoying because you get swarmed constantly by enemies so it'd be nice if there was some sort of aiming mechanic you know?

Other:
Incredibly weak story that makes no sense what so ever. The entire game is based upon constant backtracking after backtracking, It gets on your nerves very quickly. You will suffer a ton of cheap deaths, Mainly because you will get constantly swarmed by enemies with no indicators as to where they are. Frustratingly difficult to the point where it makes you have to constantly grind out early on for hours on end if you want any hope of beating the game. Doesn't do a good enough job at showing you where to go and showing you what to do and how to do it, You are pretty much left to figure out things by yourself.

Overall: 2.5/10
The small amount of joy I experienced when I first started playing quickly died when I realized it wasn't just some easy to play zombie killing game. Instead it's a frustratingly difficult shooter that does nothing to help the user in-game. I would not recommend this game at all.