First hr... Good but not great, Next 5 hr... Average, End of the Game Dissapointed... second round NOPE...
alexngwl wrote this review on .
1. Graphic: Outdated as Crysis (out more than a year before) or Dead Space are much more better. Monolith should improve on graphic.
2. Sound: Great as it should be. Chilling...
3. Environment: Repetitive environment (Office / Tunnel / Apocalypes Town / Train). Not much details.
4. Enemies: Moderate AI. Too few types.
5. Co-operation. Dissapointed as it stand alone rather than teamplay.
7. Weapons: Great SlowMo effect. Quite few arsenal to disppose.
8. Gameplay: Repetitive and sometime quite boring. Normal mode being too easy.
9. Storyline: Weak and linear.
10. Fear: Quite but sooner or later, you won't fear Alma again. Everytime Alma attacks, you are struggling all the same way (mouse right clicks -> done) .... grrr... really dissapointed. Agreed?
A solid game, dull, doesn't have any moments to attract me. Benchmark with other horror games (Bioshock, Dead Space), FEAR doesn't deserve to have high rating.