I already have the game...

#1 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

Hello people , Today i got alien colonial marines !  I played trough half the campaign allready and played some multiplayer matches, hard to find people tough.

If you have any questions regarding the game , please ask and i'll answer them for you.

#2 Posted by alexlagesbr (21 posts) -

how good is the game?and the voice acting? and the story? and the guns? and the everything?

#3 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

The graphics aren't that great but it gets alot better after the 3th mission.

The story so far is good , i saw alot of people complaining why there are so many aliens on the ships while they didn't had any hosts on the ship. It is all explained.

The multiplayer so far :It is perfectly balanced in teamDM , Aliens aren't weaker as marines and the marines aren't weaker then the aliens.

#4 Posted by modart (86 posts) -

is it good like the first avp or not so good like the 2nd

#5 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

I don't quite remember those games , sorry..

The only bad thing about this game the voice movement and no combat records of your deaths or kills in multiplayer. Well didn't found the last one yet.

Owye and apparently you also have to kill other people in this game , not only Xeno's . which i find stupid .

#6 Posted by Broodax (2 posts) -

pictures or it didnt happen

#8 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

http://s1276.beta.photobucket.com/user/Lancer210/media/DSC_0168_zps2a4020a0.jpg.html

Voila

#9 Posted by hehe101 (630 posts) -

Is it worth a rent or a purchase?

#10 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

I would say rent and if you like it . Buy it.

#11 Posted by OmenUK (3302 posts) -

I have pre-ordered the Collectors Edition of the game, given what you have said about the game thus far would you say it is still worth getting the Collectors Edition or would I be best  just buying the regular edition of the game when the price comes down a little?

#12 Posted by InquisitorCrox (616 posts) -
It is horrible, prolly even worse than the last AVP... In the last AVP, the animations were not that vague, the voice acting was half decent, the story, although stretched was having at least a logic continuity. This is one gone wrong in so many ways...what a let down...as thisis one my all times fav film.
#13 Posted by Dan11223344 (517 posts) -

Can you tell us what exactly survivor mode is? The bug hunt dlc sounds like a horde mode so i assume this is like escape without objectives. Am i right?