Age of Empires II: Gold Edition
Age of Empires II: Gold Edition unites the exciting gameplay of both Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings and the Age of Empires II: The Conquerors expansion for one compelling gaming experience. The Age of Kings spans 1,000 years, from the fall of Rome through the Middle Ages, and lets you control the destiny of one of 13 civilizations. The Conquerors expansion challenges veterans and novices to wage war on an epic scale with all-new civilizations, unique units and technologies, and campaigns based on infamous conquerors such as Attila the Hun, El Cid, and Montezuma.
Age of Empires II: Gold News & Features
- Robot Entertainment announces new projects in the works--one to be published by former corporate masters.Posted Jul 9, 2010 11:12 pm GMT
- Massive fan base for Microsoft's sci-fi franchise makes Ensemble Studios' 360-exclusive swan song go platinum in less than three weeks.Posted Mar 19, 2009 7:12 pm GMT
- Third independent studio emerges in wake of Microsoft's closure of Halo Wars developer; first game to be a futuristic online game.Posted Mar 20, 2009 1:08 am GMT
Latest Age of Empires II: Gold Updates
- Release Date: Aug 24, 2001 (US)
- ESRB: TTitles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older.
- Release Date: October 2001 (US)
Hot Forum Topics
Age of Empires II: Gold Navigation